Greenbriar’s social services director is responsible for ensuring that each resident retains individuality, independence, dignity and choice.
The facility provides social services to each resident and family to promote social and psychological well-being and quality of life throughout a resident’s stay.
- Advance Directives/ Living Will
- Assistance with Admission and adjustment period
- Financial planning
- Power of Attorney/Guardianship/Conservatorship Information
- Resident Rights and Responsibilities
- Family education and assistance
- Coordination of discharge planning process including home care, medical equipment, financial services